Hillary is running in style - to the tune of a billion plus USD... phew!
lo yeeOn
2016-11-01 04:59:21 UTC
Can Hillary Clinton buy the 2016 election?
By Liz Peek Published October 31, 2016
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/31/can-hillary-clinton-buy-2016-election.html

Can money buy an election? Hillary Clinton better hope so. Thanks to
Director Comey's bombshell announcement that the FBI is reopening the
investigation into Clinton's mishandling of classified information, a
close race will almost surely tighten further. Hillary goes into the
home stretch under pressure, with lagging enthusiasm and falling
"favorables", but with this to fall back on: piles of cash.

. . .

Hillary's ground game, fueled by her constant schmoozing with
billionaire donors, could make the difference in this election. For
all that she rails at the evils of "dark money" on the campaign trail,
Hillary and her SuperPacs have raised over one billion dollars in this
election cycle, compared to only $512 million for Trump.

. . .
TT
2016-11-02 11:47:14 UTC
Post by lo yeeOn
Can money buy an election? Hillary Clinton better hope so.
Trump is so much appreciated a businessman that businesses don't give
him money, and banks don't loan money (well except Chinese suckers...).
--
"He did touch my vagina through my underwear"