The top 5 BIGGEST Islamic nations are NOT on the travel ban
lo yeeOn
2017-01-31 10:50:22 UTC
It is all quite funny, most people can see Indonesia isn't on the list
and that was the give away that all the protesters are just sour grapes
Hillary supporters.
That's an odd conclusion. Neither is Saudi Arabia.
Btw, did losing side protest on the streets after previous presidents
were elected?
Consider that maybe they are protesting for a good reason.
They're protesting because the neocons and their MSM friends are doing
their best to make sure that Trump won't succeed. A lot of American
people are listening to Schumer, McCain, Graham and the like because
otherwise there wouldn't have been so many Democrats who are more
concerned about the rights of a few Muslims being denied entry into
the U.S. than about the rights of Muslim women and children to live.
Consider the hundreds of thousands of those who have been killed in
Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, and especially Iraq, and Syria!

And you know the people who have gained permission to enter this
country are overwhelmingly people who have worked for the U.S. and
against their own people in countries like Syria, Afghanistan, and
Iraq.

The State Department aren't giving visas to those who just want to
come. So since we have a long term plan to occupy Bagram, Trump is
giving Afghanistan an exception to the total ban. We have strategic
bases in Saudi Arabia. So, exception is also made for the Saudis.

But despite the superficial distinction between Afghanistan on one
hand and Iraq and Syria on the other, typically only people who have
worked for the CIA or our occupation forces and their families are
eligible for visas.

In an ideal situation, we don't need this kind of discrimination. But
Bush, Obama, and Hillary Clinton and their neocon masters have screwed
things up just as we did with Vietnam. People who have worked for the
CIA or American troops then obviously feared "persecution", that's how
many of them ended up in the U.S.

But while the powers-that-be in Washington were responsible for
creating the refugee crisis, they pretended that they were some kind
of humanitarians who care about good Muslims. What they don't tell
you is that they actually don't give a damn about Muslim lives. If
they did, they wouldn't have killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis
just to catch Saddam and put him to death after a kangaroo trial and
they wouldn't have killed hundreds of thousands of Syrians just to try
to overthrow Assad's government.

Why should the millions of Iraqis and Syrians have to suffer just
because Saddam or Assad are some kind of bad guys?

It makes no sense the way these things have been handled.

And it won't make sense until you dig a little deeper into what has
all happened.

If you google a string like "intercept deep state trump", you'll find
all kinds of articles which discuss how the old order (left behind by
G W Bush and Obama) is now fighting the new order with "tooth, claw,
and nail". You'll see terms like "Deep State", "Open Warfare", "CIA",
"Dems", "McCain", ...!

It's not like Trump is an agent working for Putin's Russia or some
other country. (If it were, they would have court-marshaled him,
instead of swearing him in.)

It's because the Max Boot, John Bolton, John McCain, Chuck Schumer
type all know that if they let Trump get a few years to work on
"draining the swamp", D.C. may no longer have many neocon friends left
in the government afterwards. And that's why they are fighting so
ferociously now to destabilize the country so as to deligitimize
Trump and bring him down.
It took Nixon several years to fire Attorney General. At this pace we
have nuclear holocaust next month. Trump certainly isn't uniting US
or anything else.
Trump wants to unite the people but the neocons won't let him and they
can count on the Madonna type because while the Material Girl has
adopted a bunch of children from some African country, she has felt
absolutely nothing for the children who have been killed or maimed by
our bombs and missiles in the past 16 years.

But if you truly believe that Trump is setting a pace to have a
nuclear holocaust next month, you should get out of North Korea real
fast. And if you figure out a place on planet Earth that could avoid
the cross-fire of nuclear-armed missiles, please be so kind to share
it with us before we all get annihilated.

lo yeeOn
*skriptis
2017-02-01 16:35:03 UTC
Post by lo yeeOn
[...]
Fabolous post. Everyone should read.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Brian W Lawrence
2017-02-03 08:36:59 UTC
No thanks.
*skriptis
2017-02-03 11:13:23 UTC
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Post by *skriptis
Fabolous post. Everyone should read.
No thanks.
So what are you, a troll?
Guy writes one of the best off topic posts in history of rst and
what's your comment?
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
lo yeeOn
2017-02-02 04:21:05 UTC
Post by lo yeeOn
[...]
Just curious. Do you think Silicon Valley leaders are also neocons?
The following are the beginning paragraph of a CNBC article with the
title of "Here's how Silicon Valley leaders are fighting the Trump
travel ban"
"After slamming Trump's actions and scrambling to protect their own
employees, tech companies extended support to others impacted by
President Trump's entry ban on noncitizens from seven predominantly
Muslim countries, which remained in effect on Sunday.
Tech giants, start-ups and many of the industry's power players have
pledged support for the American Civil Liberties Union, which has filed
a lawsuit seeking to stop the order, and joined airport protesters in
San Francisco and New York."
Billionaires protecting their own employees?

Of course, they have a thin veneer of concern about their employees,
but not enough to pay American-level wages. Naturally, if they had
any real concern for their employees, they'd offer reasonable wages
--- and in that case, there'd be plenty of local takers, with no need
for our brothers from India, Serbia, Ukraine, and elsewere to trek
over here.

The real concern of the billionaires is of course their billions, and
they'll gladly support the ACLU or any other organization working to
keep American tech wages low.

Another thing is your story is from CNBC, which is a propaganda arm of
the neocons. Propaganda is essential in a game-changing power
struggle such as this.

The neocons want to do regime change at will. Their goal is hegemony
and their means is to kill and destroy. The visa thing, as I pointed
out in my post, was typically to keep people quiet - the people who
helped the invaders at the expense of their own countrymen. The
refugee problem is a small but necessary price for the warmongers to
keep their wars going.

Humanitarian officials are scrambling to find out if a family of
four refugees fleeing persecution in Afghanistan - including a
father who worked for the U.S. government there ...

So, what sort of persecution would this family face had we not invaded
and occupied Afghanistan all these years?

Probably none, because the ostensible basis of his persecution
wouldn't have existed if his work for the occupiers/invaders did not
exist in the first place.

And if this Afghan male were persecuted under the Taliban out of the
blue, you think the US embassy would have given him a visa to come and
live in the US?

Countless people have been denied entry to this country despite their
citing of persecution as a justification. Typically, they would be
told that they were fleeing for economic reasons and thus permission
to enter would be denied ...

The Vietnam war brought in a large influx of immigrants from the land
we ravaged.

Syria is now a big problem because the US embassy in Syria has worked
on its regime change program against Assad's government since 2006,
based on Wikileaks' US diplomatic cable dump. The decade-plus long
civil strife necessarily involved a lot of Syrians. Now that the US
has apparently abandoned the project means a lot of CIA-orphans would
either be left behind or we would have to bring them in - at least
that was the plan of the main actors for the neocon agenda, namely
Obama, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, John Bolton, et al. I don't know
how it will pan out but we now know that Trump has a plan of safe
zones for the Syrians.

Published on Jan 30, 2017

Yesterday, President Trump picked up a dangerous implement called a
telephone and called the King of Saudi Arabia. In less than one day
the two leaders worked out a deal that we assume will open that
existing refugee camp immediately.

Interestingly, this video talks about Saudi Arabia being recruited for
the project. And a week or two ago, I mention the potential of making
use of the space in that country to host the Syrian refugees and keep
them safe.

But in any case, the Muslim ban protesters need to realize that there
are much bigger things to protest about. And that is the killing of
women and children by our "War on Terror". People should protest
against American wars that kill Muslims. And when they do that, they
will be able to demonstrate that they aren't just sheeple, being
shamelessly manipulated by the neocons.

Oh, by the way, the real neocons don't go to street protests except
for photo ops. The protesters you see on the street these days are
sheeple.

And the Silicon Valley execs had a "summit" with Trump a month or so
ago after the election - so these rich folks are just trying to play
both sides.

Meanwhile, it is still a titanic battle between the oligarchs who
ruled America and waged a lot of regime-change wars in the past
decades and those led by Trump now. I don't know the outcome. Let
time be the judge.

May the best oligarchs (or maybe the least desipcable ones) win.

lo yeeOn

1) Who are many of those refugees ready to come to the United States?

A case study from Afghanistan - a country ravaged by our invasion and
occupation.

http://www.ajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/afghanistan-refugees-fleeing-persecution-expected-arrive-atlanta/ugV2GCrTh48xBsWJoCitqK/

Humanitarian officials are scrambling to find out if a family of four
refugees fleeing persecution in Afghanistan - including a father who
worked for the U.S. government there - will be allowed to arrive in
Atlanta Monday evening as scheduled amid enforcement of President
Donald Trump's executive order restricting immigration.

Traveling with the father, Wali Omari, is his wife, Parwana, and their
five-year-old daughter and three-year-old son, according to the
Atlanta office of the International Rescue Committee, which is
preparing to resettle them here. Wali Omari worked as a driver in the
U.S. embassy in Kabul and now fears he and his family are imperiled
because of that work, said his cousin, Ahmad Zia Mahbob, who lives in
Clarkston.

On Monday afternoon, the family was flying from Frankfurt, Germany, to
Washington Dulles International Airport, Mahbob said. IRC officials
said they were trying to confirm if the family will be allowed to
continue to Atlanta under Trump's order.

. . .

J.D. McCrary, executive director of the IRC Atlanta, said the
U.S. "owes a debt of gratitude to (Wali Omari) and his family for
bravely serving on behalf of the U.S. government in his home country
of Afghanistan."

"His role was vital in protecting U.S. service members and U.S.
interests and he should be warmly welcomed into this country as a
national hero," McCrary said. "He and his family deserve all the
respect, admiration, and hospitality that this country can muster."

2) My post to which ltlee1 responded, with corrections

Subject: Re: The top 5 BIGGEST Islamic nations are NOT on the travel ban
Post by lo yeeOn
[...]

The State Department isn't giving visas to just anyone who wants to
[...]

just to catch Saddam and put him to death after being tried in a
kangaroo court and they wouldn't have killed hundreds of thousands of

lo yeeOn
lo yeeOn