Assange attempts to establish a causal link between our destructive interventionist foreign policy and the terrorism much of the world faces today
lo yeeOn
2016-11-29 07:05:50 UTC
While we are at it, we may wonder who submitted these cables to
WikiLeaks in the first place, since it is only the curator and
publisher, not the source, of the information. Such acts must be
viewed as patriotic service from some concerned citizens or groups of
them.

lo yeeOn

`CIA created ISIS', says Julian Assange as Wikileaks releases 500k US
cables

WIKILEAKS founder Julian Assange today said the CIA was responsible
for paving the way for ISIS as the whistle blowing organisation
released more than half a million formerly confidential US diplomatic
cables dating back to 1979.

By Jon Austin

15:38, Mon, Nov 28, 2016 | UPDATED: 16:46, Mon, Nov 28, 2016

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/737430/CIA-ISIS-Wikileaks-Carter-Cables-III-Julian-Assange

On the sixth anniversary of the first infamous "Cablegate" by
WikiLeaks, when it releases its first batch of sensitive US files, on
November 28 2010, it has expanded its Public Library of US Diplomacy
(PLUSD) with 531,525 new diplomatic cables from 1979.

In a statement to coincide with the release of the cables, known as
"Carter Cables III", Mr Assange explained how events which unfolded in
1979, had begun a series of events that led to the rise of ISIS.

He said: "If any year could be said to be the "year zero" of our
modern era, 1979 is it."

Mr Assange said a decision by the CIA, together with Saudi Arabia, to
plough billions of dollars into arming the Mujahideen fighters in
Afghanistan to tackle the Soviet Union, had led to the creation of
terror group al-Qaeda.

This, in turn, he said led to the 9/11 terror strikes, the invasion of
Afghanhistan and Iraq by the US, and the creation of ISIS.

. . .
TT
2016-11-29 18:01:06 UTC
Post by lo yeeOn
While we are at it, we may wonder who submitted these cables to
WikiLeaks in the first place
Chelsea Manning, a transgender "woman".