=> Psychotic GW Bush cites Voices from "God" , slaughters innocent civilians, sends US Troops to their deaths !! - are you scared yet?
=> Vox Populi ©
2003-06-29 16:41:31 UTC
According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush
said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I
struck them, and then he instructed me to
strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am
determined to solve the problem in the Middle
East. If you help me I will act, and if not,
the elections will come and I will have to
focus on them."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=310788&contrassID=2&subContrassID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y
=> Vox Populi ©
Ken Smith
2003-06-29 17:05:44 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush
said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I
struck them, and then he instructed me to
strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am
determined to solve the problem in the Middle
East. If you help me I will act, and if not,
the elections will come and I will have to
focus on them."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=310788&contrassID=2&subContrassID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y
Oh, my TIAMAT!!! The guy has his fingers poised on the button,
and he's hearing "voices" from God?!?!?!?

Be afraid. Be very, very, VERRRRY afraid!
Mud Hut Mafioso
=> Vox Populi ©
2003-06-29 17:24:30 UTC
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Bullshit Hearsay.
You mis-spelled Heresy , you ignorant nustsack.
Mud Hut Mafioso
2003-06-29 17:55:08 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Bullshit Hearsay.
You mis-spelled Heresy , you ignorant nustsack.
You are the uneducated fuck (ignorant nutsack), you piece of shit.

Learn something:

Main Entry: hear·say
Pronunciation: 'hir-"sA
Function: noun
Date: circa 1532
: RUMOR

Main Entry: her·e·sy
Pronunciation: 'her-&-sE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -sies
: adherence to a religious opinion contrary to church dogma

Stupid idiot. Not that the context of the used word helped you in any way
(fucking moron).

LOL.
Great Thundering Nerd
2003-06-30 01:17:36 UTC
Learn something:

Main Entry: sarcasm
Note: often not recognised.

Sorry you missed it.
--- eot ---
Great Thundering Nerd
=> Vox Populi ©
2003-06-30 04:00:21 UTC
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Bullshit Hearsay.
You mis-spelled Heresy , you ignorant nustsack.
You are the uneducated fuck (ignorant nutsack), you piece of shit.
<snip>
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Stupid idiot. Not that the context of the used word helped you in any way
(fucking moron).
You really are a blithering moron, aren't you turd-sucker?

sar·casm n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to
make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.
[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in
rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]
Eltoropoo
Hahahaha, nice attempt at a recovery.
Eltoropoo
2003-07-01 23:38:42 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Stupid idiot. Not that the context of the used word helped you in
any
Post by => Vox Populi ©
way
Post by => Vox Populi ©
make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.
[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite
the
Post by => Vox Populi ©
lips in
Post by => Vox Populi ©
rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]
Hahahaha, nice attempt at a recovery.
You really are kind a dull, aren't you dimwit?
Obviously not half the moron you are. You flamed someone incorrectly, then
tried to recover instead of just leaving it alone. I notice you snipped your
ignorant statement, so I shall remind you:

"Mud Hut Mafioso" said: "Bullshit Hearsay."

"=> Vox Populi ©" the true moron as seen here said: "You mis-spelled Heresy
, you ignorant nustsack."

Now, go away you fool! (or reply and make your personal dip-wad hole bigger)
=> Vox Populi ©
2003-07-02 03:22:49 UTC
Post by Eltoropoo
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Stupid idiot. Not that the context of the used word helped you in
any
Post by => Vox Populi ©
way
Post by => Vox Populi ©
make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.
[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite
the
Post by => Vox Populi ©
lips in
Post by => Vox Populi ©
rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]
Hahahaha, nice attempt at a recovery.
You really are kind a dull, aren't you dimwit?
Obviously not half the moron you are. You flamed someone incorrectly, then
tried to recover instead of just leaving it alone. I notice you snipped your
"Mud Hut Mafioso" said: "Bullshit Hearsay."
"=> Vox Populi ©" the true moron as seen here said: "You mis-spelled Heresy
, you ignorant nustsack."
And you're too much of an illiterate knuckle-dragging Neanderthal to
comprehend even basal level sarcasm, eh you slobbering nutsucker?
--
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins;
all of them imaginary." -- H.L. Mencken, 1923
Eltoropoo
2003-07-01 05:00:28 UTC
But you don't dispute his point? Hmmmm...
Al Klein
2003-06-30 00:45:14 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:11:55 -0400, "Mud Hut Mafioso"
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Bullshit Hearsay.
Just like the WMD.
--
"My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid
consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and
rukbat at optonline dot net
Al Klein
2003-06-30 00:47:25 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:33:17 GMT, "Robert Schneider"
Well unless there is a sound byte, all quotes in the media are hear-say.
However, it was said to a group of people making it more likely that the
quote was accurate, in spirit if not word-for-word. Just another reason to
not vote for Bush.
As if we need a reason to not vote for someone who has a lower IQ than
Kennedy did on 11/23/1963.
--
"If we really know Truth, we do not fear hearing falsehoods or half-truths; if we are not sure of the truth - we shudder and try to shout down every utterance." - A. J. Mims
rukbat at optonline dot net
William Klee
Just out of curiosity, is there a good reason to vote *for* Dubya?
Robert Schneider
Only if the other candidate is Tom Delay.
William Klee
2003-06-30 17:24:40 UTC
Post by William Klee
Post by Al Klein
not vote for Bush.
As if we need a reason to not vote for someone who has a lower IQ than
Kennedy did on 11/23/1963.
Just out of curiosity, is there a good reason to vote *for* Dubya?
Only if the other candidate is Tom Delay.
If it comes down to that bad a case of "lesser of two evils" I'm going
to drop the whole issue & vote the straight Elder Party line.

Cthulhu 2004: "Why settle for the *lesser* of two evils?"
david asman
2003-06-30 17:39:56 UTC
Post by William Klee
Post by William Klee
Post by Al Klein
not vote for Bush.
As if we need a reason to not vote for someone who has a lower IQ than
Kennedy did on 11/23/1963.
Just out of curiosity, is there a good reason to vote *for* Dubya?
Only if the other candidate is Tom Delay.
If it comes down to that bad a case of "lesser of two evils" I'm going
to drop the whole issue & vote the straight Elder Party line.
Cthulhu 2004: "Why settle for the *lesser* of two evils?"
Damn straight. Check out the following site if you haven't seen it:

http://www.cthulhu.org/cthulhu/positions.html

It's a little old, but I don't think Cthulhu's position on anything has changed.
. .

Dave
Al Klein
2003-07-01 02:31:28 UTC
Post by William Klee
Cthulhu 2004: "Why settle for the *lesser* of two evils?"
Sorry, I can't support Cthulu until he changes his stance on KFC.
--
"I have never imputed to Nature a purpose or a goal, or anything that could beunder-
stood as anthropomorphic. What I see in Nature is a magnificent structure that we can
rukbat at optonline dot net
Al Klein
2003-07-01 02:26:16 UTC
Post by William Klee
Post by Al Klein
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:33:17 GMT, "Robert Schneider"
Well unless there is a sound byte, all quotes in the media are hear-say.
However, it was said to a group of people making it more likely that the
quote was accurate, in spirit if not word-for-word. Just another reason to
not vote for Bush.
As if we need a reason to not vote for someone who has a lower IQ than
Kennedy did on 11/23/1963.
Just out of curiosity, is there a good reason to vote *for* Dubya?
Only if the Democrats put JFK up against him.

No, on second thought, that wouldn't be a good enough reason. Dead
men can't screw things up.
--
"I see only with deep regret that God punishes so many of His children for their
numerous stupidities, for which only He Himself can be held responsible; in my opinion,
rukbat at optonline dot net
Fred J. McCall
2003-07-02 14:11:09 UTC
Al Klein <***@pern.invalid> wrote:

:On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:08:58 -0500, William Klee <***@yahoo.com>
:posted in alt.atheism:
:
:
:>Just out of curiosity, is there a good reason to vote *for* Dubya?
:
:Only if the Democrats put JFK up against him.
:
:No, on second thought, that wouldn't be a good enough reason. Dead
:men can't screw things up.

Perhaps not, but look at who the Democrats ARE putting up against him.
Brain-dead men can most certainly screw things up. Given the bevy of
them that the Democrats are putting forward, there's more than enough
reason to vote for Dubya.
territory."
--G. Behn
Al Klein
2003-07-03 03:53:47 UTC
On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:11:09 GMT, Fred J. McCall
Post by Fred J. McCall
:No, on second thought, that wouldn't be a good enough reason. Dead
:men can't screw things up.
Perhaps not, but look at who the Democrats ARE putting up against him.
Brain-dead men can most certainly screw things up.
That's true for both candidates.
Post by Fred J. McCall
Given the bevy of
them that the Democrats are putting forward, there's more than enough
reason to vote for Dubya.
Vote for one brain-dead candidate to avoid electing another one?
--
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your
Christ."
rukbat at optonline dot net
Fred J. McCall
2003-07-03 13:35:09 UTC

:<***@earthlink.net> posted in alt.atheism:
:
:>Given the bevy of
:>them that the Democrats are putting forward, there's more than enough
:>reason to vote for Dubya.
:
:Vote for one brain-dead candidate to avoid electing another one?

No. That's why it makes sense to vote for Dubya instead of a
Democrat. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king....
territory."
--G. Behn
JohnN

Christopher A. Lee
2003-06-30 01:04:19 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:11:55 -0400, "Mud Hut Mafioso"
Post by Mud Hut Mafioso
Bullshit Hearsay.
Why don't you write to Ha'aretz, telling them that, and explaining
exactly why it is?

Because you say so?
Poop Dogg
2003-06-30 05:14:28 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush
said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I
struck them, and then he instructed me to
strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am
determined to solve the problem in the Middle
East. If you help me I will act, and if not,
the elections will come and I will have to
focus on them."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=310788&contrassID=2&subContra
ssID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

This claim has appeared in many newsgroups the last few days. Is
it true? The link above no longer mentions it. I need a reliable
source before I will accept it.
- Vox Populi ©
Bullshit. The link is still valid.
The Devil's Advocaat
2003-06-30 06:27:52 UTC
"=> Vox Populi ©" wrote in message
Post by => Vox Populi ©
According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush
said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I
struck them, and then he instructed me to
strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am
determined to solve the problem in the Middle
East. If you help me I will act, and if not,
the elections will come and I will have to
focus on them."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=310788&contrassID=2&
subContra
ssID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y
This claim has appeared in many newsgroups the last few days. Is
it true? The link above no longer mentions it. I need a reliable
source before I will accept it.
It was there a minute ago. Scroll down to the last paragraph.
I'm not seeing anything - columns 1 and 3 are there but there's no central
column. I assume this is where the info should be.
The Devil's Advocaat
2003-06-30 06:31:16 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by => Vox Populi ©
ssID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y
This claim has appeared in many newsgroups the last few days. Is
it true? The link above no longer mentions it. I need a reliable
source before I will accept it.
It was there a minute ago. Scroll down to the last paragraph.
I'm not seeing anything - columns 1 and 3 are there but there's no central
column. I assume this is where the info should be.
Belay that - just noticed the link cited is split over two lines. Mea
culpa.
=> Vox Populi ©
2003-07-02 03:32:21 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
ssID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y
This claim has appeared in many newsgroups the last few days. Is
it true? The link above no longer mentions it. I need a reliable
source before I will accept it.
The statement is an obvious fraud, invented, undoubtedly, by some
twelve year old.
You're lying again, fascist turd-sucker ...
Al Minyard
--
"Either the world will be ruled according to the ideas of our
modern democracy, or the world will be dominated according